– Before EVERY match, you pick who you think is going to win. If you lose you must take a shot. If you are correct you do not take a shot.
– If you’re the only person who predicts Dolph Ziggler will leave Royal Rumble World Champion, EVERYONE else must take 2 shots. If he doesn’t, you consume 3 shots.
– For every cookie puss chant take a shot.
– For the Rumble match itself….
- If Cena gets eliminated take a shot.
- If by some surprise CM Punk or The Rock end up in the Rumble, take a shot.
- If Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus or Randy Orton end up in the last four, take a shot.
- Each person picks a prediction for who they think will win the rumble, if that person gets eliminated, they take 3 shots.
- Every time a Rumble stat is said (Kane has the most eliminations with 11) take a shot.
- For every ”surprise” entrant you take a shot.
- If Chris Jericho or Undertaker come out… you must take a shot every 3 minutes they’re in there.
- Every time Ryback is alone in the ring and says ”FEED ME MORE” you take a shot.
- Take a shot every time a wrestler stays in the rumble in a creative way. Example: Like Kofi last year.
- When an announcer says ”now here is my pick to win the rumble” take a shot.
– Whoever consumed the most shots throughout the night must chug a pint.
By the end of the night I think you will have consumed between 4-10 shots. The loser will consume at least 12 shots IMO. Rules like a surprise entrant, stats and stuff will occur more than one time. This will work best with a group of people anywhere between 4-10 people. If you have a suggestion I will include it and replace one from above, if it’s better of course. Enjoy and good luck!
Thanks for reading here on WrestlingRambles.com. We want YOUR opinion on our columns and here’s an easy guide on how-to comment. Be sure to stay connected with us by following us on Twitter and by ”Liking” us on Facebook. Happy Rambling!